America

"Freedom and responsibility we speak of easily, nearly always without recognition of the iron courage required to make them effective in our lives." j. glenn gray

Sunday, September 6, 2009

For My Wife, I Love You.

It's Sunday... "Love Your Wife Day"

While I love my wife everyday sometimes with our children and hectic schedules time often slips past so quickly that I wonder if I really took the time to make sure she knows it. So, I put a reminder on my schedule and Sunday is our day... a day for just the two of us to enjoy each other's company and express our love for each other. I really like Sundays... I love you, Theresa.

I couldn't find a clean studio copy of Slaid Cleaves "Flowered Dresses" but here is a live version. I know how you like this song... See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors